Fiji Destination Wedding Resorts
We create your perfect Fiji Destination Wedding, matching your love means planning the perfect Fiji wedding, vow renewal, anniversary and Fiji honeymoon. With venue choices to traditional, private, eco and luxury resorts, we'll help you find your perfect fit! Like we said, our Total Wedding Management means you'll have time to:
- relax around the pool
- have a private picnic on a perfect white sand beach
- or crank up the adrenaline with some adventures
- get close to nature with jungle treks
- visit one of Fiji’s famous Nature Reserves
- indulge in Fiji Spa & Wellness treatments with Pure Fiji and Fijian-ingredients
- play a round on a gorgeous Championship Golf Course
- dining in fine restaurants
- visit a Fiji Pearl Farm and stop in J. Hunter's own shop
Resorts in Fiji are romantic, unique, island-style, all-inclusive, adults-only, overwater bungalows, family-friendly! With enviable choices, let us help based on what you want, your budget and your dreams!
Award-winning Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort, best 5-star Fiji all-inclusive luxury resort in Fiji and the South Pacific. Authentic Fijian hospitality, beach sports, ecological pursuits, traditional Fijian rituals, destination weddings!
Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa, a truly native Fijian experience, dedicated to adventure, romance, rejuvenation. 51 private enchanting bures, luxury villas. Simple wedding fr/$700, underwater fr/$1400, rainforest or tropical fr/$1300 and more!
All-Inclusive, Rose's bure is our favorite, but beautiful choices in villas. (ran into Meg Ryan during dinner, Oprah has her own villa)
A haven of luxury for adults only and the first Fiji resort with authentic overwater bures. A unique luxury escape for couples.
A sojourn for a discrete market — people for whom the art of travel is to pause each step of a journey and savor the experience. Once the treasured property of Raymond Burr.